Best Indoor Air Quality Services
The temperature of your indoor air might feel like your largest concern, but here at Mason, we know that the quality of the air can be far more important. Your indoor air quality (IAQ) can affect everything from the way you sleep to your overall health!
Inside your house right now, you can be taking any of the following into your lungs:
You can reduce allergens in your Clearwater, Florida, home with a variety of indoor air quality products:
- Air purifiers: Air purifiers use electrostatic technology or filters to remove airborne allergens like dust, pollen, and pet dander.
- HEPA filters: These filters, which can capture 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, including allergens, in the air.
- UV lighting: UV lighting can help reduce allergens by killing mold and bacteria.
- Dehumidifiers: Dehumidifiers can help regulate the amount of moisture in the air, which can stop the growth of mold and mildew and lower allergens.
- Ventilation: Effective ventilation can help eliminate indoor air pollutants, such as allergens.
It's advised to speak with a qualified HVAC technician to determine the best products for indoor air quality.
Adding a HEPA filter to your HVAC system is one of the most effective ways to catch airborne contaminants in your home, freshening the air you breathe.
That's just one of the many indoor air quality services we can do for you.
Call 727-433-9853 today if you want to hear more about air purifiers, air scrubbers, dehumidifiers, germicidal lights and so much more.